GLHF has a unique and truly global product offering esports fans a platform of engaging challenges for fans, teams and brand partners to monetize on. Our users follow their favourite games, teams, players and streamers by watching streams, following news, statistics and challenge their friends or fellow fans in esports trivia and challenges. GLHF is looking for a Fullstack Developer to the Stockholm office, are you interested?
We are looking for a fullstack developer to join our highly skilled core team to support the rapid global growth of GLHF. Join us to build our platform with the mission to make esports even more exciting and engaging.
Joining GLHF means becoming part of a small, dynamic and fast paced start up. With your knowledge and experience you'll get the opportunity to influence technology decisions and which tools we use.
What we are looking for
- A humble team player
- A passionate fullstack developer
- A real maker of ideas
What we can offer you
- To become a part of a small and dynamic team located in Stockholm
- Work with the best esports teams in the world to create a second to non fan engagement platform
- Competitive benefits
What we do technically
- Build a frontend using vue.js and webpack
- Build a backend using node.js, TypeScript, PostgreSQL, redis, SQS
- Deploy a fantastic product with helm to Kubernetes using GitLab CI
What we expect from you
- Full stack developer experience of at least three years
- Knowledge about and/or working experience with vue.js desirable
- Know how to use git and workflows common with GitLab
- Be used to team working environments (applying coding and style guidelines, do and get code reviews, contribute to documentation)
What we’d love to see from you
- Passion about technology
- Cleverness and out of the box thinking
- Just be yourself
Sounds like the perfect job for you? In this recruitment we are working with Edge of Talent. If you have any questions please contact Elin Hedberg , firstname.lastname@example.org or Erika Thorslund email@example.com.